We would like to welcome world champion powerlifting athlete Lara Sturm to the Lynx Barbell family.
Among a multitude of accomplishments Lara is an owner/Coach CrossFit Johns Creek, co-owner CrossFit Chattahoochee, team Rohr Powerlifting Coach, USAPL State Referee, USAPL Club Coach and a mom to about 300 athletes and a few German Shepards.
• 2014 World Champion, M1 63k - IPF Master’s World Powerlifting Championships, Pilsen, Czech Republic
3rd place Best Lifter in the M1 division
Gold medal in the Squat, Silver Medal in the Bench, Gold medal in the Deadlift
American Record Squat, M1b 63k weight class with 402 squat (Video of my American Record Squat:
American Record Total, M1b 63k weight class with 1003 total
• Bronze medal, M1 63k – 2014 IPF Master’s World Bench Press Championships, North Umberland, Great Britian
American Record Bench Only – M1b 63k weight class with 100k (220lb) Bench Press
• 2014 GA USAPL Liftrer of the Year
• 2nd place M1 63k, 2014 USAPL Women’s Nationals Powerlifting Championships, Baton Rouge, LA
American Record squat - M1b 148lb weight class, 381 lbs (at 138 bodyweight)
• 3rd place Masters I, 63k at the 2013 USAPL Women’s Nationals Powerlifting Championships (first equipped meet)
• Gold medal M1 – 63k 2013 IPF Pan American Powerlifting Championships
Best Lifter, Women’s Masters
• Gold Medals in the Open and Masters – 2013 GA State Powerlifting Championships
Best Lifter, Women’s Equipped Division
American Record Squat, M1b 132lb weight class with 355lb
We would like to welcome world champion powerlifting athlete Lara Sturm to the L...
← Older Post Newer Post →